Monday, January 19, 2009

Back home from ScienceOnline 09

I am happy to say we (the sweet potato and myself) are back home. The dear child did not sleep much and was very grouchy, especially once my music player's battery died. Songs from the "Sound of Music" keep a baby calm on long car trips!

Needless to say I am exhausted, but inspired to keep this blog active. My goal is to post at least twice during M-F, thanks to a blogger I met at the conference.
See Urban Science Adventures

Any weekend posts will be a plus. I also plan to add more photos and video clips and such. I wanted to photograph a famous landmark found along I-85, the Gaffney Peach. Unfortunately driving and using the camera on my cell phone do not work well for me. The peach ended up behind the highway mileage sign.



Maybe when I have some energy, I will find a free image of the Peach and add it to this post!

1 comment:

Betül said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad that I got to know about your blog, you have a very meaningful title - especially with that "?" at the end :)